Pages

Download SAP Certification Material for FREE @ http://sap-ebooks-den.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to Find SAP Transport Control Program tp Version

Logon to your UNIX / Linux operating system. Execute the command tp to find the tp version.

> tp
This is tp version 372.05.14 (release 700, unicode enabled)
EXPORT:     tp export <TR>               export <TA>
 
IMPORT:     tp import <TR>|ALL <SAPSID>  import <TA> into <SAPSID>
 
PUT:        tp put <SAPSID>              put of SID
 
Utility function:
 tp addtobuffer <TR> <SAPSID> add <TR> to buffer of <SAPSID>
 
For more information call tp with argument 'help'
 
tp returncode summary:
 
TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 0
ERRORS: Highest tp internal error was: 0203
tp finished with return code: 203
meaning:
 wrong syntax in tp call

or

type command tp help.

> tp help
This is tp version 372.05.14 (release 700, unicode enabled)
usage:   tp <command> [argument(s)] [option(s)], where <command> may be one of:
-----------------------------+-----------------------------+-------------------
 Exporting                   I Buffer Actions              I Disk Space
-----------------------------+-----------------------------+------------------
 EXPORT       I EXPWBO       I ADDTOBUFFER  I DELFROMBUFFERI CLEAROLD
 R3E          I VERSE        I SETSYNCMARK  I DELSYNCMARK  I CHECK
 SDE          I              I SETSTOPMARK  I DELSTOPMARK  I TESTOLD
 TST          I              I MARK         I UNMARK       I
 I              I CLEANBUFFER  I              I
-----------------------------+-----------------------------+------------------
 Importing                   I Special Functions           I Information
-----------------------------+-----------------------------+------------------
 PUT          I              I LOCKSYS      I UNLOCKSYS    I SHOWBUFFER
 IMPORT       I CHNTABS      I LOCK_EU      I UNLOCK_EU    I COUNT
 CMD          I R3I          I WRITELOG     I GETPROTS     I SHOWPARAMS
 I MEA          I SAPSTART     I SAPSTOP      I GO
 R3H          I MVREPOS      I GETTBATGENT  I GETTRBATENT  I CONNECT
 ACT          I MVKERNEL     I GETDDXTTENT  I GETDDXTFENT  I CHECKIMPDP
 TACOB        I SDI          I GETOPENCORR  I CREATECOFILE I SHOWINFO
 GENTB        I GENT1        I PREPAREBUFFERI CREATEINFO   I GETOBJLIST
 GENT2        I GEN          I CONTP        I EXPCHK       I EXTRDOCU
 DIST         I XPA          I SHOWSEMAPHOREI SHOWSEMACLIENI GETCONVENT
 MVNTABS      I VERSI        I SETSEMAPHORE I DELSEMACLIENTI EXPLAINRC
 IMPSYNC      I DELIVER      I DELSEMAPHORE I GETTPSTATENT I
 DEPLOY       I IMPORTPREVIEWI CHECKIN      I CHECKINMOVE  I CHECKOUT
For more details call tp with the desired command (and no other parameters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...